· You observe at least half the workers experimenting with alternative, non-standard methods of getting cans of food into boxes.
· One person (that you know of) calculates the number of boxes packed per minute as she works.
· You lose count of the number of puns exchanged.
· Brad Rourke takes a photo of you with his phone.
· The kids boss around the adults.
· You engage in more than one brainstorming session.
· More than one person has performed children’s theater/improv comedy/in a band.
· Everyone uses the term “forensics” in the non-CSI way.
· There is no need to translate from Geek to another language.